Saturday, April 12, 2008

he loves me...


Okay, I knew it already. But, now, I'm 100%, absolutely, positively, no-doubt-about-it sure...I married the right person. The other day, he walked in, opened up his work-gloved hand and said, "Here's a dead thing for your dead area." Most of the things in the picture were "gifts" he brought me because he knows me. I like collecting things I find outside and have a little place I keep them (I had always thought of it more quaintly as my nature collection, but now it will forever be my dead area because it makes me laugh.) True love...


PS...he also brings me things like this

...and this

...just so you don't think he only brings me dead things.

3 comments:

winstonbot said...

WHAT A GUY !!!!!
amy b

winstonbot said...

I did make the framed JOY. I just kind of dabble in different things, nothing in particular, I do think we need to have a blog party, because there is so much I want to learn , like putting music to it. so if everyone gets together, lets try to do it at night because of work schedules.

Unknown said...

Mary---I loved reading through your blog and drinking in the pictures and lovely words. I will put it on my favorites list.
Pam Early