Sunday, February 14, 2010

jewelry














I have a few pieces of jewelry that I am putting up for sale in my etsy shop. This one is a glass locket with an original oil painting inside. One side shows a pretty nest and the other, the word "nest." It is sterling silver with real pearls and gemstone. Adjustable from 16"-18".
I hope you (if you live near me) are enjoying the beautiful winter we're having. Five snows! Very unusual for us and I've enjoyed every minute of it. However, I am ready for some sunshine. Anytime now would be fine.

2 comments:

Flower said...

What a sweet piece of art and jewelry! Very nice!!

Roxanne said...

Mary! You are such a ray of sunshine! That's why I have chosen you to recieve the SUNSHINE AWARD!!! Pick it up at my blog! I love you! Let your light shine!