A bird must have dropped a seed in our yard and look what came up. We've mowed around it for a month and as you can see, it has gotten huge. The stalk is as big around as my arm and the flower is bigger than my head. It's about 7' tall. I hope the birds will come eat the seeds out of it. That's a pretty good deal - one seed for hundreds!
I was tagged (a loooong time ago) by Flower. I got sidetracked, but am now going to do it. It is the mix-up-getting-to-know-you tag:
What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was homeschooling our two girls, helping with our business and trying to do a little art in between.
What are 5 things on your to-do list?
1. Finish cutting up and freezing the bushel of peaches I picked.
2. Iron tablecloths for a brunch on Friday.
3. Pull the grass out of my flower beds.
4. Go to the lake.
5. Spend time with my daughters before college classes start back up.
What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
1. Dark Chocolate
3. Homemade hot sauce and chips
4. Fresh peaches and cream
5. Home grown tomatoes with cottage cheese
List 5 things you would do if you were a millionaire.
1. Rock my porches with flagstone.
2. Hire someone to mow and weed-eat regularly. And pull grass out of the flower beds.
3. Do more for Habitat for Humanity and Life Outreach Internat'l.
5. If there was anything leftover, I might build my own little barn - David's taking up too much room. :)
Places I've lived:
I'm tagging bunnytrails, molly b's, blessings and baubles, to fly...with broken wings, and seeing beauty through closed eyes.
I'm sorry this is all run together - I keep going back to make spaces, but when I publish the post, it comes out like this. Does anyone out there know how to solve this problem?